1. All of our instructors are DSA approved driving instructors who follow the guidelines set out by the DVSA around DBS checks and being 'fit and proper' to teach. We are certified to deliver Pass Plus courses and provide PDI and Standards check lessons.
2. We ask that payment for lessons are made at the start of the lesson.
3. Cancellation policy - 24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of a lesson although this will be at the discretion of the instructor and the full lesson fee is chargeable. We reserve the right to postpone lessons based on weather and road conditions outside of our control or any vehicle issues that may arise, we will endeavour to rebook the lesson where possible. We cannot be held responsible for lesson costs incurred as a result of having to postpone lessons.
4. We request that Driving Tests are booked in cosultation with the instructor to ensure availability for the date booked. Driving tests also take priority over lessons and lessons affected by the booking of a students test will be notified and rearranged immediately. The use of an instructions car is solely the decision of the instructor and based on their professional opinion that you are ready for the test and that your driving is to the DSA standard. The DSA requires 3 working days notice to cancel/change a test, failing to give the 3 days notice will result in the loss of your booking fee.
5. We request that students are ready to start the lesson at the arranged time and instructors will wait for a 10 minute period, after this point we will class this as a 'no show' and the lesson wil be abandoned with the full lesson fee being due. If the instructor is running late then the additonal time will be added to the end of the lesson or to the next lesson, whichever suits both parties best.
6. For any complaints please feel free to get hold of Neil or Andy on the contact details within the website and we will endeavour to rectify any issues in a timely manner.
7. The price paid to yhe instructor for the test day will be multiples of the current hourly lesson rate.
To request a call, please feel free to leave your name and number on the contact form with a short message. We will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.